Last updated: August 24, 2021
Fall Program 21
We have officially been approved to begin Fall Water Polo next month. Because the effort to restructure our 501c3 status has been delayed in Sacramento, we will run Fall water polo as another THS Water Polo fundraiser. Here are the particulars:
- DATES: Mondays & Wednesdays, 9/8 thru 10/27
- TIME: 6-7:30PM
- LOCATION: Steve Feaver Aquatic Center at Turlock High School
- USWP: All athletes and coaches must be registered with USA Water Polo. 2021 USWP memberships used last Summer are still good thru December 31, 2021. Register with USWP here. For those wanting to play Winter Polo come January will need to renew with USWP for 2022.
- REGISTRATION: Register for Fall Ball by completing this google form
- COST: $175 donation for the 15 practices – Checks payable to *Turlock High School* with Water Polo on the memo line.
ADDITIONAL 2021 DETAILS
- USWP membership required for all athletes and coaches. See Registration page for more information.
- First-time players can take advantage of USWP’s new free 2-week “Trial embership.” This is only for first-time players and can only be used once in a lifetime. Trial Membership good for Phase 1 (Weeks 1 & 2) only.
- Athletes must be able to swim four (4) pool lengths without wall, lane-line, or other assistance.